ELECTROEROSION EDM MACHINING
The EDM is a technology in which the material is removed by small electrical discharges between the workpiece and the electrode in the dielectrics.
This technology allows us machine very hard materials of a complex shape with high precision and quality surface.
WE CAN OFFER:
- electroerosion excavation of complex shapes, holes and threads with graphite or copper electrodes
- electroerosion cutting on wire mesh with the possibility of bevel cutting
- X, Y, Z axes travel: 400 x 300 x 300 mm
- workbench X, Y, Z: 1000 x 550 x 320 mm
- X and Y axes: 400 x 300 mm
- U and V axis travel: 120 x 120 mm
- Z-axis travel: 255 mm.